Names of Floor/Wall Tiles: URBATEK Glazed Porcelains.
- Zoom Town Nieve 30×30 cm
- Tribeca White 20×40 cm and 80×80 cm
- Town Nieve polished 60×60 cm
- State White Polished 60×60 cm
- Nuit Cosmos White 20×60 cm
- Max Black Lappato 80×40 cm
- Max Beige nature 120×40 cm
- Lux Cosmos Ext Nieve 60×45 cm
- Icon White Cosmos 30×30 cm
- dg urbatek state brown 60×60 cm
- Cronos Polished 10×60 cm
- Belle Cosmos Ext White 10×60 cm
- Avenue White lappato 60×60 cm
- Avenue Brown Texture Terraza 60×60 cm
- Avenue Black Nature 60×60 cm
- Avenue Black Lappato 60×60 cm
These are pictures of Urbatek Porcelain Tiles, As part of the PORCELANOSA Group porcelain tile range, Urbatek offers a solution to the most exacting technical standards with its through-body porcelain that has less than 0.1% absorption, color throughout its mass and is fully glazed, not enameled.
It is also highly resistant to chemical agents, cleaning and maintenance products and reacts well to abrasion with high tensile strength, making it suitable for areas with a high level of transit or industrial environments.
This multifunctional product has a large variety of finishes that draw the viewer’s gaze through shapes that create a connection between exterior and interior spaces and is available in polished, semi-polished, natural and relief textures, etc.
Home Collection Catalog
URBATEK Glazed Porcelain
Urbatek porcelain tiles
Urbatek porcelain tiles are available in 12 colours ranging from pure white and black to finishes that emulate naturally formed stone.
- Suitability: Floors and Walls
- Material: Porcelain
- Glazed/unglazed: Depends on Choice
- Finish: Gloss Matt
- Thickness: (mm) 12
Urbatek porcelain tiles are available in 12 colors ranging from pure white and black to finishes that emulate naturally formed stone.
The tiles have extremely low porosity, providing increased resistance to impact, scratches, stains, fading, and temperatures. These high-performance attributes allow Urbatek tiles to be used in all types of applications, including walls, floors, high traffic areas, and facades.
The Urbatek range is unglazed, with a coloured through body, and comes in a stunning polished finish or a more subtle matt appearance. No maintenance or refinishing is necessary, only cleaning with ordinary soap and water.
Urbatek tiles are approximately 10-12mm thick, and are available in the following dimensions: 30×30, 30×60, 40×40 and 60x60mm. Complementary stair treads and skirting tiles are also available.